Do you live in the Netherlands and regularly receive family, friends or other guests from abroad to visit? Then you can take out the ISIS Incoming insurance for them. Your guests will be well insured during their stay in the Netherlands. The maximum age for acceptance is 45 years. Acceptance is dependent on status and obligation to take out a state health insurance or not and is secondary to any health insurance that exists in the home country.
ISIS Incoming insurance
The features and benefits
- No minimum term, the insurance can be taken per day.
- Maximum term of 2 years.
- Multilingual emergency alarm.
- Choice form three covers.
- English terms and conditions.
- Comprehensive coverage for medical expenses, extraordinary expenses, accidents and legal liability.
- Sports are automatically insured.
- Luggage is covered while traveling to and from the Netherlands. You can drop in during their stay in the Netherlands and during short breaks in Europe insure separately.
- Coverage during 1 interim visit per year to the home country.
- Holidays in Europe standard insured.