Special ISIS insurance is the insurance if you go abroad for a longer period of time.
For example, because you are going backpacking, becoming an au pair, doing voluntary work, go to study or to have an internship. We insure people up to 65 years of age.
Special ISIS insurance
The features and benefits
- The minimum duration is 1 month and the maximum duration is 4 years.
- With the Medical expenses option you have medical coverage during 3 visits per year to the Netherlands.
- There is comprehensive coverage for luggage, extra expenses, accidents and legal liability.
- Legal aid is standard insured on the Super cover.
- There are two options for Medical expenses. If you keep your health insurance in the Netherlands, then you can choose the option 'Extra' for a supplementary insurance. The cover is then additional to your health insurance in the Netherlands. That may only offer coverage according to Dutch rates. By taking out the extra cover you can be sure that the total medical costs are covered abroad. If you are not obliged to keep your state health insurance in the Netherlands, then you must take out the option 'all-in' for medical expense. This then covers all primary medical expenses. The Option ‘All-in’ gives cover as long as the insured is younger than 56 years!
- In the Super cover there is no excess for medical expenses.
- Wintersport and adventure sports are always covered.
- In addition to monthly premiums, ISIS also has daily premiums. For example, if the duration of your trip is 4 months and 5 days, you do not pay the premium for 5 months, but 4 months and 5 days.