ISIS Continuous Cancellation
ISIS Continuous Cancellation insurance. If you have to cancel your trip unexpectedly, or your trip must be canceled prematurely, then you are entitled to a benefit.
The features and benefits
- Coverage for trips of up to 90 consecutive days.
- Cover for cancellation, rebooking, departure delays and premature return.
- Choice of 3 insured amounts: € 1000,-, € 1500,- or € 2500,- (per person per trip).
- Cheaper and easier than taking out a separate insurance for each trip.
Filing a claim
- Fully completed claim form (see above under "Downloads").
- Original booking note.
- Note of the cancellation.
- The reason you cancel with the evidence (for example a statement from a physician or specialist, proof of earlier return or hospitalization or other supporting documents).
PO Box 9
2800 MA Gouda