ISIS Au Pair insurance
The features and benefits
- The luggage of the au pair is assured, not only while traveling but also during her stay.
- If the au pair due to illness or accident must return premature, the ticket will be refunded.
- Medical expenses (optional) for emergency care in the Netherlands while the Dutch Healthcare insurance (Basisverzekering) is not yet in place. After taking out the Dutch healthcare insurance the following medical coverage remains:
- emergency medical expenses outside the Netherlands, if they are not reimbursed by the Dutch healthcare insurer.
- the deductible that applies to the Dutch healthcare insurance.
- If the au pair is held liable in the Netherlands she is assured. (For damage to goods of the host family there is a limitation; see conditions)
- The au pair is insured when traveling outside the Netherlands up to 31 days.
- The conditions are in English, so the au pair (or her family) can also read what has been arranged for her. The conditions have a Dutch summary.
Please be aware. The Au Pair insurance must be taken out before the au pair leaves the home country. Need more information about this insurance or do you want to take out this insurance? Click on the list of all insurance advisors who sell ISIS and who can advise you.
You can also find more information on the website wijzeringeldzaken.nl.